Saturday, December 21, 2013

MAC RiRi Holiday 2013-first look


I have to admit I caved and bought 4 items from this collection-however I suspect I am now firmly RiRi-ed out!

Here is a sneak peek at what I bought, I haven't had time to play with the eyeshadows yet although I have brought them with me and was planning to swatch them at least this morning.  I have NO idea how you beauty bloggers in the UK manage to get good photographs at this time of year!  I arrived home yesterday and today the weather is awful and gry and raining so no swatches today.










Both lipsticks are amazing!  Semi matte and long lasting without being too drying.  I am so glad I bought them and have RiRi Woo too.  Pleasure Bomb is bound to sell out immediately





What do you think of this collaboration?  Hit or miss?
 



No comments:

Post a Comment